As children grow into the toddler age, they develop a newfound independence and evolve their skill sets. We aim to support this development by providing a learning environment where children feel safe, supported, comfortable, and loved. This warm, home-like atmosphere in our classrooms allows toddlers to progress at their own individual pace.
Nurturing and loving teachers work with your family to develop a customized learning plan for your child, supporting his or her strengths and providing additional support to improve any weaknesses. Lessons are taught both individually and in small groups, ensuring your child will form a connection with his or her teacher.
Communication between parents and teachers is key to helping your child succeed. We use an application called BrightWheel in order to keep track of your child’s daily progress. Through BrightWheel, teachers are able to send photos, videos, and daily reports of your child. You are also able to message your child’s teacher directly through the application, so any questions you have can be answered quickly.
A separate toddler playground provides numerous opportunities for toddlers to explore their environment, play outdoors, and form friendships with other children. We also have a large indoor activity gym, allowing children to play even if it is cold or rainy.
Developmental Goals of Our Toddler Program:
• Encouraging children to solve problems through experimentation.
• Developing basic language skills through music, reading, and teacher narration.
• Fostering concentration and coordination.
• Creating and sustaining friendships through sharing and using words.
• Learning peaceful conflict resolution skills.
• Expanding independence through working on potty-training.