We recognize how critical the first few years are in a child’s life and we know how difficult it is for parents to be away from their children during that time. Our goal is to close that gap and make it an all-around easier experience for our families. We are committed to making you and your child feel as comfortable as possible by creating a peaceful, safe, clean, and connected environment.
Our passionate and nurturing educators work as a team with your family. We use an application called BrightWheel in order to record every feeding, diaper change, and nap time. Through this application, we are also able to send daily pictures, videos, and messages about how your child’s day is going. If you have a question, you are able to message your child’s teacher directly on BrightWheel.
The individualized programs we offer are tailored exactly to your infant’s unique needs and schedule. We allow each child to develop and progress at his or her own pace. With a low student-to-teacher ratio, we ensure that your child is always cared for and attended to.
Our intimate, home-like learning atmosphere helps your child feel loved and safe. Children are free to explore their surroundings and absorb every aspect of the environment, language, and culture. Classrooms are filled with beautiful materials such as rattles, mobiles, and toys, designed to enhance your child’s sensory exposure.
Developmental Goals of Our Infant Program:
• Ensuring your child feels comfortable and loved by emphasizing a home away from home feeling.
• Forming a close partnership with each family.
• Building physical strength to help children reach developmental milestones at their own pace.
• Supporting the senses through art, music, and age-appropriate materials.
• Encouraging exploration and interaction with other infants to develop social skills.
• Promoting intellectual stimulation and physical development through indoor activities and play areas.