Our full-day kindergarten program dives deeper into concepts that are introduced in our pre-kindergarten accelerated program. This accelerated curriculum provides a learning opportunity for materials to be introduced one grade level beyond a child’s chronological age and peer group. Learning plans are specially tailored for each student, because we know that every child progresses at their own pace.
Dedicated and passionate teachers form a bond with each student in order to better understand what he or she needs to be successful. We encourage students to discover their individual strengths and interests. Our kindergarten classrooms are filled with challenging learning materials that keep students engaged and excited about learning.
Our kindergarten program also incorporates gross motor and social development as well. Playgrounds are equipped with sensory tables, play structures, and grassy areas that encourage children to get fresh air and explore their environment.
We offer weekly enrichment programs including Spanish, music, art, physical education, and STEM lab.
Developmental Goals of Our Kindergarten Program:
• Building conflict-resolution skills by listening and understanding their peers’ feelings.
• Fostering self-reliance and confidence in their abilities.
• Learning to use the latest technology to prepare for success in the 21st century.
• Preparing children for future educational success by building literacy, mathematics, science, and art skills.
• Offering play opportunities and building gross motor skills throughout indoor and outdoor play.
• Developing a sense of morals, respect, and responsibility.